Obama Displays Lack Of Respect At Veterans Day Ceremony??

“Chinese proverb. One picture is worth ten thousand words.”

obama veterans day tomb unknown soldier

To be honest it’s not like we weren’t warned about how he felt concerning our national anthem and our American flag before he became president and how he really feels about our country, the greatest nation this planet has ever seen, in general.

Barack Hussein Obama had this to say at a tightly controlled “town hall” in Shanghai China yesterday:

“It’s very important for the United States not to assume that what is good for us is automatically good for somebody else. We have to have some modesty about our attitudes towards other countries. We think it’s important nevertheless to be true to our ideals and our values. And we… When we do so, though, we will always do so with the humility and understanding that we are not perfect and that we still have much progress to make. Uh, if you talk to women in America, they will tell you that there are still men who have a lot of old-fashioned ideas about the role of women in society.”

Sponsors... article continues below...

“I have never said that I don’t wear flag pins or refuse to wear flag pins. This is the kind of manufactured issue that our politics has become obsessed with and once again distracts us from what should be my job when I’m commander in chief…”

“I have decided I won’t wear “that ahh pin” on my chest instead I’m going to try and tell the American people what I believe will make this country great and hopefully that will be a testimony to my patriotism…”

This entry was posted in Obama And His Administration.

16 Responses to Obama Displays Lack Of Respect At Veterans Day Ceremony??

1. FedUp says:

I don’t know what pissed me off more. That Maobama is this blatantly disrespectful or that people (ahhem… media) seem not to care or take notice.

2. Jerry says:

Very good example of photoshop hard at work. “Believe very little of what you read on the internet; believe nothing what you see”

3. Pingback: uberVU - social comments

4. just a regular guy says:

Photoshop…yeah. I often wonder how George Soros was able to photoshop Barack Hussein Obama into our White House because we all know damn well this guy isn’t a genuine American.

5. Pingback: Obama during veteran’s day cermonies | Global Toad News

6. Russ Cyphers says:

I loath this socialist president, but I have received challenges to the veracity of the photo. I went to other photos of the pretend president at Arlington that day, and he was wearing a blue tie. Does ANYONE have a reliable source for the picture of him in the red tie? My reputation for sending truthful material on this man is important, or I may as well not do anything. Thanx, Russ Cyphers

7. MPC says:

This is not a photo from Veterans day. First of all it was raining in Washington on Wednesday, so where are the rain jackets? Secondly look a the President’s tie, all the photos from Veterans day show him wearing a blue tie and not a red one. Finally don’t take my word for it see for yourselves: http://www.fox6now.com/news/sns-ap-us-obama-veterans,0,7924203.story?track=rss

8. chris carlson says:

simply unbelievable-two things-first of all, this man obviously despises the very nation he supposedly leads. secondly, any reasoning person must conclude that his loyalties must lie else where. I have never seen a so-called leader be so blatantly disrespectful of this nation. America, wake up-this man is simply put-dangerous…whether you are republican or democrat, you should be very very concerned and disturbed at this-make no mistake , this man has motives and a socialist agenda. your rights/freedoms may be the next ones he decides to control or do away with. WAKE UP!!!

9. Andy says:

Another piece of propaganda: The above-displayed photograph does not hail from a November 2009 observance of Veterans Day (or a Fort Hood memorial service).
    A news photograph from the same event captures President Obama paying his respects with hand over heart.

10. Pingback: President Obama News Thread - Page 125 - TeakDoor.com - The Thailand Forum

11. Tom says:

First off, the lefties piss me off as much as the next guy. But two clues should indicate that you were misled about this photo. First if this picture were taken in November, ADM Mullins would be wearing blues, not whites. Second begonias don’t bloom in November, even in DC. Check Snopes.com for the accurate description of this photo. Any idea why so many of us are labeled “right wing nuts”? Because too many of us propagate this shit, instead of focusing on individual rights, lower taxes, and smaller government. Wake up folks!

• melissa says:

those flowers were placed there for decoration they did not grow there.. Were you there? no you were not,I was a guest there. Thank you so very much.

12. sharon says:

He’s not an american & never will be. He’s trying to make us a muslim nation. [Comment edited by admin. While admin welcomes virtually all points of view from almost everyone, threats against the POTUS will not be tolerated on this site.]